Keep your existing number - port to us for FREE!
If you have a number with another provider then port it to us FREE with ZERO monthly rental
We can port numbers in from most UK providers
Just raise a support ticket, selecting the option to port a number in, and we will do the rest
Porting numbers in typically takes around 14 days
Start your FREE trial here
How do you want to receive inbound calls?
You can answer calls on your mobile or landline, VoIP, or both. Just click to select
Forward to a number
Forward to VOIP only
Forward to a number + VOIP
Click your preferred option above
999 Registration details for UK based customers
When using VoIP you need to register your address for 999 services. This information is sent directly to the UK 999 emergency services and used in the case that you dial 999. This information can be edited later via the portal but address registration is mandatory to comply with Ofcom regulations
Set up your customer portal login details:
A pocket landline number is also known as a call forwarding number or a virtual landline number. It is a process where you can activate a FREE cloud based landline telephone number and route it to your mobile phone, landline or international number.
Number people offer a wide range of pocket landline numbers for the UK, so you can have a phone number for any UK area code - which is vital for any small business as customers prefer to call landline numbers which are local as it increases credibility.
A pocket landline number is also a great way of expanding your business into new areas, without the cost and risk of taking on new premises and staff, just order a FREE pocket landline number for that STD area code and forward it directly to your mobile.
You can even make outbound calls using your new Number People number as your outbound caller ID. This is done by adding a VoIP/SIP extension to your number, which will then also allow you to receive calls for free. You can find out more about this outbound calling service here.
|Pocket landline number costs||Cost|
|Pocket landline number upfront cost||£0.00|
|Pocket landline number monthly fee||£0.00|
|Pocket landline number activation fee||£0.00|
|Unlimited bundle for 01,02,03 & 0843 number||£10 per month|
|Unlimited bundle for 0800 number||£20 per month|
|Pay as you go forward to UK landlines||£0.015 (1.5p)|
|Pay as you go forward to UK mobiles||£0.07 (7p)|
|Minimum call charge||£0.01 (1p)|
|Calls rounded up to the nearest penny||£0.01 (1p)|
|Contract duration||0 months|
|Customer services/support (UK based)||24/7/365|
last updated 6-5-16 at 13:00 by Alan
- Answer more calls, you can take landline calls on your mobile when you’re out of the office
- Go UNLIMITED from just £10 per month - covers all of your forwarded calls to standard UK landlines or standard UK mobiles
- Can forward to any number within or outside of the UK
- Add VoIP/SIP users @ £1 per month - receive calls free and make low cost outbound calls
- VoIP/SIP users can call out displaying the new number as the outbound caller ID (CLI)
- FREE Call Whisper Service - Activate Call Whisper and a message will be played to you (not the caller) before the call is connected, this allows you to recognise that the call is from your Number People number.
- Presenting a relevant local area number in your adverts are likely to get more calls
- Choose to route your pocket landline number to one or several mobile numbers
- Advertise a local area geographic number and get connected with your target market
- Instantly expand your business with local numbers in multiple towns & cities
- A landline number which will always be yours - not tied to a physical location
- Local numbers for every UK town and city
- 0843 National or 0800 freephone number also available
- Virtual numbers, meaning no extra phones, lines or equipment are needed to use our numbers
- Instant activation & no upfront cost
- No contracts, No Hassle, No card details required
With no hassle or fuss you can quickly activate a telephone number of your choice with no upfront payment
Low call rates
Divert to landlines for 1½ppm. Mobiles for just 7ppm. 0800 numbers cost an additional 7½ppm.
Top up as and when you need to, or opt for your balance to be topped up automatically - it's up to you!
No contract ties, commitments or initial payment required
Make instant changes, view balance, top up and add more numbers via our mobile portal
No initial payment required - test your number for free before you need to top up