More and more businesses are now using 08 local rate telephone numbers to attract new customers. With all of these benefits, there has never been a better time to get an 08 number for your business.
Keep your existing number - port to us for FREE!
If you have a number with another provider then port it to us FREE with ZERO monthly rental
We can port numbers in from most UK providers
Just raise a support ticket, selecting the option to port a number in, and we will do the rest
Porting numbers in typically takes around 14 days
Start your FREE trial here
How do you want to receive inbound calls?
You can answer calls on your mobile or landline, VoIP, or both. Just click to select
Forward to a number
Forward to VOIP only
Forward to a number + VOIP
Click your preferred option above
999 Registration details for UK based customers
When using VoIP you need to register your address for 999 services. This information is sent directly to the UK 999 emergency services and used in the case that you dial 999. This information can be edited later via the portal but address registration is mandatory to comply with Ofcom regulations
Set up your customer portal login details:
Whatever your business size, having an 08 telephone number is a great way to attract new customers and is proven to be an effective marketing tool by encouraging potential customers to call you.
Getting an 08 telephone number is simple and much lower cost than you might think.
Calls to your 08 phone number can be forwarded to any UK or international landline or mobile or a combination of numbers. You can make changes to the call forwarding set up or add new numbers on our easy to use online portal.
Add VoIP/SIP users at £1 per month each and make calls outbound displaying your number as the outbound caller ID (CLI). VoIP/SIP users can receive calls free, distribute inbound calls between users and call each other FREE. You can find out more about this VoIP/SIP service here.
There’s no need to install a new telephone line, sign any long contracts or purchase any costly equipment, your new 08 telephone number can be up and running in no time and with no upfront or monthly costs.
An 08 number brings a national ‘big company’ professional look and feel to your business, widening the appeal for your business to the whole of the UK and increasing advertising responses.
There is no initial cost or monthly charge for your 1st number, you simply pay for the call forwarding charge on a pay as you go basis, or add an unlimited UK call forwarding bundle - its up to you.
Try an 08 telephone number for your business today, you won’t be disappointed.
|08 phone number costs||Cost|
|08 phone number upfront cost||£0.00|
|08 phone number monthly fee||£0.00|
|08 phone number activation fee||£0.00|
|Unlimited bundle for 01,02,03 & 0843 number||£10 per month|
|Unlimited bundle for 0800 number||£20 per month|
|Pay as you go forward to UK landlines||£0.015 (1.5p)|
|Pay as you go forward to UK mobiles||£0.07 (7p)|
|Minimum call charge||£0.01 (1p)|
|Calls rounded up to the nearest penny||£0.01 (1p)|
|Contract duration||0 months|
|Customer services/support (UK based)||24/7/365|
last updated on 10-5-16 10:00 by Alan
- Instant, simple online activation
- Go UNLIMITED from just £10 per month - covers all of your forwarded calls to standard UK landlines or standard UK mobiles
- Forward your calls to your existing landline or mobile
- Calls can also be forwarded to any international destination
- Add VoIP/SIP users @ £1 per month - receive calls free and make low cost outbound calls
- VoIP/SIP users can call out displaying the new number as the outbound caller ID (CLI)
- FREE Call Whisper Service - Activate Call Whisper and a message will be played to you (not the caller) before the call is connected, this allows you to recognise that the call is from your Number People number.
- No card details or upfront payment required
- Free trial
- Huge range of 0843/0844 telephone numbers to choose from
- No monthly fees
- No contract or minimum term
- Low call forwarding rates
- Give a professional, big company look and feel to your business
- Online portal
- Benefit from more calls
- Widen your appeal to the whole of the UK
- Give your company a national presence
- Sound more professional - even if you’re working from home or shared office
- An 0843/0844 local rate telephone number can serve as your primary phone number, but can also be used as a support or sales line
- Live call stats - monitor your calls live via the online portal
- Update your call forwarding live via the online portal
- Customer services and support via our online chat, customer portal or via telephone
- Add as many 0843/0844 local rate or other telephone numbers to your account as you need
With no hassle or fuss you can quickly activate a telephone number of your choice with no upfront payment
Low call rates
Divert to landlines for 1½ppm. Mobiles for just 7ppm. 0800 numbers cost an additional 7½ppm.
Top up as and when you need to, or opt for your balance to be topped up automatically - it's up to you!
No contract ties, commitments or initial payment required
Make instant changes, view balance, top up and add more numbers via our mobile portal
No initial payment required - test your number for free before you need to top up