Grandstream Wave softphone installation guide
Grandstream Wave is a fully featured softphone for Android or Iphone devices. PC/laptops are not supported by Grandstream wave, but we do support Zoiper softphone for automated PC/laptop deployment.
Grandstream Wave includes some high level services, including the following-
- BLF (Busy Lamp Field) / speed dial
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer
- Call Conference
- Multiple account registration
- QR code scan or QR code upload to register
Go to our portal dashboard
Select MY VOIP USERS
Now EDIT your VoIP User
Select the option to show QR code and set up your device
And select the QR code option again
When prompted, select OK to regenerate the details for this user
The screen will now display the following, allowing you to select either Zoiper or Grandstream Wave softphone QR codes
Select the Grandstream Wave tab, which will display a QR code.
If you experience issues scanning the QR code (it is a very dense code that some cameras don’t like) then simply right mouse click on the QR code image and save it. You can then use option 4 of the account installation below which uses a downloaded QR code image.
Now use the Wave app and install using the QR code
- Click on SETTINGS
- Select ACCOUNT SETTINGS then + ADD NEW ACCOUNT
- If you are using a laptop/PC to display the QR code from the portal, then select the first option on Wave, so scan the QR code, and show your phone the QR code on the screen.
- If you are using the mobile device to display the code, or are having issues scanning the QR code, then press and hold the image of the code and save it. You can then use option to to use a scanned QR code.